Weldon Solutions provides customers with service solutions to operate, maintain and optimize their automated systems. Weldon is a FANUC Certified Service Provider, one of a very select group of robotics companies in the US that provide outstanding service and support.
Our FANUC certification means that Weldon customers enjoy the following benefits:
- HIGHEST LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Our service meets the expectations of FANUC, so you receive prompt, highly qualified service. All service functions are available 24/7. You can get help with troubleshooting, service and parts by telephone during normal working hours and through an on-call engineer after hours.
- EXPERT CERTIFIED ENGINEERS
Our engineers have completed FANUC Robotics North America certified training.
- LEADERS IN SAFETY
Weldon’s FANUC Certified engineers have met or exceeded minimum safety training requirements, demonstrating high levels of knowledge and capability in robot operations, maintenance and repair.
Our engineers are certified to perform warranty repairs on FANUC Robotics’ products, so your repairs are completed efficiently and quickly.
- PARTS AVAILABILITY
In acompliance with FANUC Certification, Weldon stocks a minimum of FANUC robot spare parts for emergency repairs, offering customers a fast response and reduced downtime.
We have a highly trained staff of engineers and technicians dedicated to FANUC products. One key benefit of working with a Certified Service Provider is that you’ll receive dedicated support from us for the life of the project, from design to installation to service.
Call today to take advantage of our automation service and repair expertise!
- On-going Technical Support for equipment supplied directly by Weldon Solutions or as a subcontractor to another supplier
- Authorized warranty and repair of FANUC products
- Troubleshooting via Remote Access
- Spare parts inventory
- Field service
- Service and support for inverters and Toshiba variable frequency drives
Customer Service Manager
Office – (717) 846-4000 voice
Mobile – (717) 324-6670
Fax – (717) 846-3624
For best call results, please have the following information available before calling our Customer Service technician:
- Part name and number (if known)
- F# or serial number of robot
- P.O., credit card, or receiving # for warranty, down units or software
- Shipping & billing addresses
- Reason for repair (any symptoms, error codes, or diagnostic LEDs that were identified)
- Requested arrival time
- Parts in inventory